Conformance and Quality assurance
As a member of ICROA, BPTN commits to:
- Perform carbon measurement in accordance with international standards (e.g. WRI/WBCSD GHG Protocols and ISO 14064)
- Encourage clients to set challenging targets to go beyond business-as-usual
- Encourage clients to assess emission reduction opportunities and prioritise cost-effective actions
- Use credible carbon credits in accordance with international standards and programs
- Use third-party registries to retire and remove carbon credits used for offsetting
- Encourage clients to communicate their carbon status and footprints, including emissions associated with the organisation, product, service or event, as well as details about actions to reduce and offset emissions
For further information please refer to: http://icroa.org/The-ICROA-Code-of-Best-Practice
Click here to view the BP Target Neutral 2017 Conformance with ICROA Code of Best Practice.
Click here to view the 2017 Certificate of Quality Assurance for Carbon Management and Offset Services, BP Target Neutral.